Outdoor Event Scheduling Checklist
Online reservation request must be received at least 15 business days in advance to ensure an approved confirmation.
When making your reservation, keep in mind that the Office of Student Life & Cultural Centers reserves ONLY THE SPACE. You are responsible for providing and/or obtaining whatever is needed for your event.
- Make sure that you have thought through your desired space (Click here (PDF) for campus map or click here (jpg) for a map of common locations) and needs, for the following: electrical outlets, extension cords, lighting, tents, sprinklers, tables, chairs, number of participants, etc.
- Fill out Reservation Form
- Once you have submitted the Reservation Form complete the Event Application. Have all relevant departments complete the form and any associated paperwork. Return the application + paperwork to OSLCC at least 15 days prior to your event date so that your reservation can be completed.
Certain Equipment and services may be available by contacting the following:
- ASI Conference & Events, or Games Room, for tables, chairs, some audio/visual.
- Fill out Event Support Form (PDF) (for large events, additional trash and recycling cans, request sprinklers off) and fax to Facilities, at least 3 days prior to event.
- If you are selling or serving food, please visit the Environmental Health and Safety page for information on how to obtain a food permit. EH&S will provide final for approval. Please obtain approval at least 5 days prior to your event. A Food Handler's Certification is required. Look for a Hotel & Restaurant Management major student, or check Training for L.A. County (PDF). Clubs/Departments are allowed 5 food sale events each term.
- Click here for additional information on Reserving the Bronco Commons area.
Important message regarding FOOD AT YOUR EVENT!
A certified food handler MUST BE PRESENT AT YOUR EVENT with proof of certification.
Grouos serving/selling food not following ALL EHS protocol with completed paperwork will be penalized