Vendor Set Up Information
Setup for your event
- Please print out our campus map and University Park map (located in between building 35 and 26). This will help you navigate onto campus for setup.
- When you arrive, please go to Information Booth located near parking lot C. You must pay for a daily $6 parking pass. Let the officer know that you are registered vendor in the Office of Student Life and you would like to get receive coins to access the University Park Area for setup.
- Also, ask them to direct you to your parking locations. You should be instructed to park in Service Vehicle Spaces located in various areas on Campus.
- Once you get into the University Park area, please set up on the cement area that is boxed in red. You must set up as close to the grass area to allow any emergency vehicles to drive through in case of an emergency.
- Prior to sales, please come to the Office of Student Life (bldg 26, Room 124) to pick up your commercial permit, which you will keep on your table area.
- Please remember to contact your Club/org to assist you with setup or take down.
**If you are a new vendor, I would suggest you to visit our campus prior to your setup date to locate the University Park area.
Contact: The Office of Student Life and Cultural Centers for any questions or concerns (909)869-2841.