3rd Creative Activities & Research Symposium
ARCHIVED PAGE - You are viewing an archived page. Any data submissions will be discarded. Click here to view our current pages.
RegistrationSubmit your application to present at the 3rd Creative Activities & Research Symposium. Each team needs to submit only one application. You will need the Bronco IDs for all your team members, in addition to a 25-word synopsis and 250-word abstract. Before beginning the form, please make sure you have:
- Synopsis (25 words or less)
- Abstract (250 words or less)
- Names of each group member (please check spelling)
- Student ID number of each member of your team
- Faculty Mentor's name and email address
The deadline to register is July 31st, 2017.
Faculty Mentor Approval
Each presentation requires approval from a faculty mentor to be considered for the Creative Activities & Research Symposium. The deadline for Faculty Mentor's approval is August 1st, 2017.