SCCUR 2017 | Cal Poly Pomona
Hosted by Cal Poly Pomona on November 18th!
Nov 18, 2017 8:00 AM to Nov 18, 2017 6:00 PM at Cal Poly Pomona
SCCUR is broadly multi-disciplinary including the sciences, humanities, social sciences, arts and performing arts. SCCUR draws over 500 participants, mainly undergraduates and their faculty mentors, administrators, and community college and high school students. Students present their work either in 12-minute formal panel presentations chaired by faculty members, in poster form, or in performance. The conference seeks to replicate the conditions of professional and scholarly meetings, and many undergraduate scholars use SCCUR as a "first conference" experience, before going on to present their work at national professional meetings. To learn more about SCCUR, click here.
Benefits of Your Involvement:
- Great experience and opportunity to present scholarly and/or creative activity
- Participation by students from more than 50 colleges/universities
- Lunch provided with paid registration
- Simple registration and abstract submission process
- Request for your registration fees to be paid by the Office of Undergraduate Research!
SCCUR 2017 will be hosted by Cal Poly Pomona from 8 am to 6 pm. For more
Present at SCCUR 2017
Step 1: Abstract Submission
Submission Period: September 15th through October 5th, 2017
- You will be asked to set-up a user account through BePress to submit your abstract.
- Submit your presenter and project information along with your abstract.
- A workflow will be created and abstract reviewers will approve, request changes, or deny your abstract for presentation.
- If your abstract is approved you will
receivean email with an acceptance to present at SCCUR.
- Accepted presentations will receive updates regarding the conference schedule and event information.
Step 2: Request Registration Fee Waiver OR Self-Register
The Office of Undergraduate Research (OUR) at CPP will pay the registration fees for CPP Students who are authors on accepted presentations until funds are exhausted.
If you have already