Goal: Provide students the opportunity for research readiness, mentorship, and academic success through the help of dedicated faculty advising and peer mentors.
- As an ECRA Scholar you will receive research training and career/grad school development opportunities.
- Participate in peer mentoring sessions.
- Participate in graduate school and professional development workshops.
- Work 1-on-1 with a faculty mentor
- Present your research at the annual Research Scholarship and Creative Activities (RSCA) conference
- Get paid!
For any questions, please contact Program Coordinator Ever Barraza: firstname.lastname@example.org