Prospective Transfer Students
- Must have completed a minimum of 60 semester transferable college units (90 quarter units)
- Have a college GPA of 2.0 or better
- Be in good standing at the last college/university you attended.
- Complete prior to transfer at least 30 semester units (45 quarter units) of general education (GE) requirements with a grade of “C” or better. The 30 semester units must include English composition, oral communication, critical thinking and college-level mathematics by the end of the previous spring quarter/semester for fall admissions or the end of the previous summer for winter quarter admissions.
Important Deadlines for Transfer Applicants
- All accepted applicants are required to submit an official transcript of the college level work completed.
- Term: Fall
- Application Initial Filling Period: October 1- November 30
- Initial Documents Deadline: Please check BroncoDirect
- Final Documents Deadline: June 30
- SIR/ECD: May 1
Reform (STAR) Act (SB 1440)
- California Community College Students who earn a transfer associate (AA-T or AS-T) degree are guaranteed admission with junior standing to a CSU and given priority admission over other transfer applicants when applying to a local CSU campus, or non-impacted CSU program.
Admissions & Outreach
- Building 98-T2
- Office Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
- (909) 859-5599