Here’s what we’ve done
- Summer session: In 2016, the self-supported classes were offered at a rate that’s closer to the state rate paid during the regular academic year. Attendance grew by 29 percent, and sections grew 19 percent. Summer 2017 will continue the tuition fee trend and expanded course offerings and sections.
- Transportation: Added a new Bronco Shuttle stop by the W.K. Kellogg Arabian Horse Center. Updated shuttle hours to better match with the Foothill Transit bus schedules and reduce wait times. New bus shelters added along Temple Avenue.
- Gender-inclusive restrooms: A multi-stall gender-inclusive restroom now available in the University Plaza (Building 26)
- Travel policy: The first “Creative Solutions and Process Redesign” effort launched to review and re-imagine our policies and procedures. The committee, with assistance from the Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, is focusing on revising policy and incorporating best practices and technology.
- Onboarding: Finalized the second ‘Creative Solution and Process Redesign’ initiative with the New Employee Welcome (NEW) website to introduce new employees to CPP and the CSU