Articulation Agreements

Articulation Agreements with California public institutions

Articulation agreements developed with California Community Colleges, California State Universities or University of California identify the equivalent Cal Poly Pomona course for a given transfer course. Articulation agreements with California public institutions are stored on the ASSIST website - The ASSIST website will also help you determine if a California Community College course transfers and whether the course is "GE certified" (approved for general education by the CSU).

Articulation with Private and Out-of-State Institutions

Although articulation agreement priority is given to California community colleges and universities, several agreements have been established for private and out-of-state institutions to best serve the needs of our transfer students.  Click here or the Transfer Evaluation System (TES) link on the left navigation bar to view each agreement.  (The PDF agreements below are not included in TES.)

DeVry University, Pomona, CA (PDF)

Heald Colleges (PDF)

Don Bosco (PDF)

Humphreys College (PDF)

For questions regarding Cal Poly Pomona's articulation agreements, please contact the University Articulation Officer, José Lozano, at (909) 869-2994 or

Master of Interior Architecture - Collaborative Program with UCLA Extension

The Department of Architecture offers a program of study that leads to the degree, Master of Interior Architecture (MIA).  This program is offered collaboratively by Cal Poly Pomona and UCLA Extension.  At Cal Poly Pomona, the program is offered only through the College of the Extended University.  Read more information at

The articulation agreement below specifies the course-to-course equivalencies established for students transferring into the MIA program from UCLA Extension to Cal Poly Pomona.

UCLA, Extension - Master's of Interior Architecture (PDF)

Articulation Resources

Demystifying Military Evaluations Webinar (WMV)