Extended/Open University

Units completed at Extended/Open University

A maximum of 24 semester or 36 quarter units may be transferred from Extended University.  While units beyond this maximum may be used to satisfy general education and major requirements, they will not be used to satisfy the minimum unit requirement for the Bachelor's Degree.

To find out how to register for Extended/Open University classes, visit their website at: http://www.ceu.csupomona.edu/