Advising Center FAQ
- How can I prepare myself before coming into the Advising Center?
- What Advising Center forms are available to me online?
- What are your operating hours?
- During registration can I make an appointment?
- What number can I call or what email address can I write to for further questions?
Come with questions and concerns that you may have. You may want to check out your Curriculum Sheet and Road Map before coming. Fill out the College of Science Advising Worksheet < hyperlink here> beforehand. It is also advised for you to familiarize yourself with your Degree Progress Report (DPR).
We are available for both drop-in hours and appointments. Our drop-in hours are from 10 am – noon & 2 pm – 4 pm. If you are unable to come in for drop-in hours you may make an appointment.
No, during registration we do not make appointments. This way, all advisors can see students at all times to lessen wait times.
You may call 909-979-5654 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .