Faculty Research Award
- The Biological Sciences Department has established an award to recognize faculty research. The award is described in detail in this file (PDF). Please submit your nomination statement by 5 p.m. on Monday, May 12, 2014.
- Previous winners:
- 2012-2013. Dr. Angel Valdes
- 2011-2012 Dr. Craig LaMunyon
Research and internships programs
- RISE - NIH sponsored student development program
- McNair Scholars Program
- Undergraduate research opportunities: Graduate faculty often have opportunities for undergraduates in their research programs. Contact the faculty members whose interests match your own to find out about availability.
- Biotechnology Internship
- Bridges to Stem Cell Research
- Seminar Series Schedule (pdf)