Instructional Support Center (ISC)
Established in 1988 (formerly known as Steno Pool in Bldg 3 (1967-1988), the Instructional Support Center (ISC), has been established to assist the College of Science faculty and staff in completing various work materials for the classrooms, highly skilled and technical personnel that also install educational software and teach the same to faculty and staff. Since 2010, Inventory Control for the College, Primary for the DSX Software system (Card Readers) and beginning Spring 2015 Primary for the Class Climate Software for COS departments. Printing can be done electronically using the Prisma OCE Print Driver - a direct link to the OCE Copier in Graphics.
- The ISC Services Document (PDF): explains services offered by the Instructional Support Center (ISC)
- Current College of Science Roster cos.roster_fall2018.pdf
- ISC Work Order Form (PDF): ISC Work Request form (print out and attach to work).
- ISC Work Order Form (DOC): ISC Work Request form (save to complete and re-attach to EM)
- Equipment Transfer Procurement Form (DOC): Procurement Inventory F-178-03
- Building 3/4 Access
- DSX Access Software (Card-reader)
- Website: http://www.cpp.edu/~sci/instructional-support-center