Dr. Beth Foster
Beth Foster, Ph.D., CAPE
Assistant Professor of Adapted Physical Education
- Examining fundamental motor skills of individuals with sensory loss, students who are blind/VI, Deaf/HOH, or Deafblind.
- Researching fitness components of students with disabilities and interventions to increase their fitness levels in children and adults.
- Transition plans and assessment tools to assess and develop plans for a lifelong fitness and recreational life for individuals with disabilities.
- I am also interested in collaboration and inclusion of students with more severe disabilities into general physical education.
Areas of Teaching
- Adapted Physical Education
- Motor Development