Cal-Bridge Application Instructions
The 2017 application cycle is closed. Please check back in Summer 2018.
Letters of Recommendation can be submitted at any time.
Applicants who are chosen as finalists will be asked to undergo telephone interviews with two faculty members on the selection committee. Only students with complete applications submitted by the deadline will be considered for a Cal-Bridge scholarship. Community College applicants will be asked to submit an acceptance letter to a participating CSU campus for Fall 2018 before proceeding to finalist status.
1: Online Application Form
- Name, Contact Information (address, phone/fax/email)
- Basic academic information (major, overall GPA, etc.)
- Undergraduate transcripts (unofficial OK): upload with your online application
- Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers, and email addresses of two (2) faculty members who have been asked to submit letters of recommendation. It is your responsibility to be sure these letters are submitted on time.
- Three short essays (250-500 words each)
2: Supporting Documents - two recommendation letters ( please use the links below to submit online )
- Two recommendation letters from faculty or others who can comment on your academic abilities, research abilities and potential, and work ethic. Please ask your references to submit your recommendation at http://www.cpp.edu/~sci/physics-astronomy/research/cal-bridge-recommendation.shtml by Fall, 2018.
YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, YOUR TRANSCRIPT, AND YOUR TWO RECOMMENDATION LETTERS!
Please contact Cal-Bridge co-Director, Professor Alexander L. Rudolph, Cal Poly Pomona, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems or questions about the application process.