CAMPARE Application Instructions
Applications are due on February 1, 2019.
1: Online Application Form
- Name, Contact Information (address, phone/fax/email)
- Basic academic information (major, overall GPA, etc.)
- Undergraduate transcripts (unofficial OK): upload with your online application
- Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers, and email addresses of two (2) faculty members who have been asked to submit letters of recommendation. It is your responsibility to be sure these letters are submitted on time.
- Personal Statement (500 words)
Note: If you have problems viewing the application in Safari, we recommend using Firefox or IE.
2: Supporting Documents - two recommendation letters ( please use the links below to submit online )
- Two recommendation letters from faculty or others who can comment on your academic abilities, research abilities and potential, and work ethic. Please ask your references to submit your recommendation at http://www.cpp.edu/~sci/physics-astronomy/research/campare-recommendation.shtml by February 1, 2019.
YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, YOUR TRANSCRIPT, AND YOUR TWO RECOMMENDATION LETTERS!
Please contact the CAMPARE program at email@example.com with any problems or questions about the application process.