Performing Arts Theatre Location
CAL POLY POMONA
3801 West Temple Avenue
Pomona, CA. 91768
*Please note that parking at Cal Poly Pomona costs $5 in all lots and parking structures, at all times and days of the week. Permits can be purchased at dispesers located in each lot.
- View Cal Poly on GOOGLE MAPS
- View Campus Map of Building 25 - Performing Arts
- View PDF of maps and specific driving and walking instructions
Driving Directions to Cal Poly Pomona
From Los Angeles:
Take the 10 freeway EAST and exit at Kellogg Drive.
From Orange County:
Take the 57 freeway NORTH to Temple Avenue and exit north (left-hand turn) to the campus.
From The Inland Empire:
Take the 10 freeway WEST and exit at Kellogg Drive.
From the Pasadena area:
Take the 210 freeway EAST to 57 Freeway SOUTH. Exit on Temple Avenue and turn north (right-hand turn) to the campus.
Specific Directions to Studio Theatre
You can reach the Collins Street Parking Structure by taking a right off of Temple Avenue onto University Drive and the parking structure is on your right
Park in the new parking lot called Collins Street which is about a ten minute walk to the theatre where SCSF performs.The parking ticket machines are in the Collins Street Parking Structure. It costs 4.00 for our patrons to park and parking is strictly enforced. You proceed from the parking structure and please follow the signs to SCSF performs in the Studio Theatre, which is in Building #25. You will see signs clearly marked Studio Theatre /SCSF/ROMEO AND JULIET.
As you head out of the Collins Street Parking Structure, walk past the tennis courts on your left, keep the English Portables Bldg. #86 on your left and turn left after towards the Bronco Recreational and Intramural Complex. Continue up the path, keeping the B.R.I.C. on your left. Continue up the walking path and the theater will be on your left.
There is a picture of the front of University Theatre below and the Studio Theatre is around to the right from this area under the breezeway.
Theatre Building 25/ West of Bronco Student Center (Bldg. 35) and South of Music (Bldg. 24). Again Studio Theatre behind this building.
- Take Kellogg Drive to South Campus Drive take a right onto South Campus Drive
- Turn right onto University Drive, (I-Poly High School is on this corner)
- Continue on University Drive for about one-half of a mile; Camphor Lane which is a small street on your right,
- Continue to the end of Camphor Lane
- Building #24 Music Department you are in the back of the department
- Spaces are clearly marked in this area. The Theatre Department #25 is this courtyard
- Please see picture above and continue to the Studio Theatre in the back.
From Kellogg Drive:
- Head northeast on Kellogg Drive toward South University Drive (0.2 mi)
- Turn left onto South University Drive (1.1 mi)
- Turn left onto Camphor Lane (0.3 mi)
- Destination will be on the right
View Larger Map http://goo.gl/maps/fp0Wv