Academic Affairs Committee
Duties & Responsibilities
The Academic Affairs Committee shall:
- Ensure that faculty morale is high.
- Ensure the best working conditions.
- Maintain academic freedom.
- Ensure that the academic calendar including the Graduation Ceremonies Schedule serves the best interests of the University.
- Ensure teaching excellence.
- Promote excellence in the utilization of class time by considering such factors as class size, class schedules of faculty members, and released time for performance of related academic functions.
- Promote the highest standards in grading, and granting of student scholarships.
- Promote the highest standards in student honors and student honor societies.