- A Resolution Urging the Creation of an On-Line, Searchable University Manual
- The Need for a Comprehensive California State University Policy on Academic Freedom
- Support of Proposition 30 on the November 2012 Ballot: Temporary Taxes to Fund Education. Guaranteed Local Public Safety Funding
- Campus Circulation Safety
- Affordable Learning Initiative Program at Cal Poly Pomona
- Resolution Calling for Suspension of the Cal State Online Initiative
- Resolution Calling for Senate Consultaiton on Early College Pilot Program
- Resolution to Urge the Board of Trustees to Delay Consideration of Waivers to the Existing Title 5 "American Institutions' Requirement"