Staff Appreciation Week 2019
Please follow the instructions below to register for Staff Appreciation Week. As a reminder, we will not be accepting registrations through Eventbrite this year.
Click on the following links to view the 2019 Staff Appreciation Week Workshop Posters:
- Review the attached workshop posters and decide which workshops you want to attend.
- Print the Workshop Selection Sheet and mark the workshops that you want to register for (we will have extra Workshop Selection Sheets at the staff council table)
- Take the Workshop Selection Sheet to the Staff Council table which will be set up in front of the University Library (by Starbucks) from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM on any of the following dates:
Thursday, May 9
Friday, May 10th
Monday, May 13th
Tuesday, May 14th
- Staff Council members will register you for your selected workshops while seats remain open to secure your spot in the class.
- You will receive an email confirmation to confirm the workshops
- Please remember all workshop fees must be paid at the time of registration and are non-refundable. Workshops are based on a first come first serve basis. So get there early!
If you have any questions please contact Monika Salazar x3961 or Ja Taun Cezere x6979.
The workshops can also be found on the Staff Council website by clicking on the following link
Have a great time. You deserve it!!