How Do I Sign Up?
The Early Start Smart Page is now open. That is where you will select what campus to participate in during summer. All CPP students have been defaulted to CPP on the Smart Page. Follow the instructions below if you would like to learn how to change the campus selection on your Smart Page, check your fee waiver eligibililty or enroll in your Early Start courses. An Early Start Information Session will take place at CPP on June 2, 2018 if you would like to learn more about your Early Start requirement. Visit the Early Start Information Session page for more information.
How To Enroll in Early Start
3. Your location to take Early Start classes has been defaulted to CPP on the Smart Page. We offer on-campus and fully online courses, so all incoming CPP students are highly encouraged to complete Early Start with Cal Poly Pomona.
4. Enroll in Early Start classes at CPP. Instructions on how to register for classes can be found here: Early Start Course Enrollment Instructions.
Use the Smart Page Instructions if you need to:
- Change the CSU campus where you would like to complete Early Start
- Check your CSU Fee Waiver eligibility
1. Select the CSU Campus where you will be completing the Early Start Program. This is done by submitting the Smart Page through your home campus student portal.
Important: Please note that the Smart Page, takes at least 5 full days to process before you can complete Step 2. Last day for service students to change their selection to Cal Poly Pomona is June 2.
2. Claim your Cal Poly Pomona account, which will provide you with your Cal Poly Pomona e-mail address, Bronco Name and Password. To claim your account follow these instructions. You may also visit the account activation website directly. Please note you will be prompted to enter your BroncoNumber and Claim Code (Your birthdate using the YYMMDD format).
3. Enroll in Early Start classes at CPP. Instructions on how to register for classes can be found here: Early Start Course Enrollment Instructions.