Find more information about each university policy, links to forms and the Office of Student Success form submission deadlines below.

University Policy Information

Probation with Contract (formerly Academic Disqualification)

Grade Appeals

GWT Waiver

Retroactive Withdrawal


Registrar's Office Forms 

Office of Student Success Forms

NOTE: As of January 2019, the Grade Appeal and Retroactive Withdrawal forms are now e-forms. 

Deadline Information