CPP Four Year Freshman Graduation Pledge
Is this Program for Me?
- A California Resident?
- A first term freshman student entering Cal Poly Pomona Fall term?
- Entering Cal Poly Pomona with a declared major?
- Eligible to enroll in a general education college-level math appropriate to your major based on the Entry-Level Mathematics Exam (ELM) and/or the Mathematics Diagnostic Placement Test (MDPT), or qualified for an exemption?
- Eligible to enroll in college level English?
- Committed to graduating in four years? Five years for Architecture majors?
To Maintain Program Eligibility
- Pledge students must remain in the same major they selected when they entered the University.
- Pledge students must successfully complete 25% of the required units for their degree per year to ensure meeting the minimum graduation requirements appropriate to the major.
- Pledge students must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.2.
- Pledge students must earn a "C" or better or CR (credit/no credit classes) in all course work taken.
Our Commitment to You
Students will be given a priority registration appointment for each state-supported enrollment period and will be provided with routine and thorough academic advisement.