About the Test Center
The Test Center maintains a commitment to efficient, accurate, and timely service to the campus and community. Weekend testing programs are administered for course placement and graduation requirements in a fair and encouraging environment. Weekday testing to accommodate special needs is also offered.
Services provided by the Test Center include the following:
- Registration and administration of CSU-mandated academic tests
- Provision of registration materials for a variety of tests
- Information on standardized-test programs
- Testing for outside-agency certification
- Testing for correspondence and other distance-learning programs
- Testing for off-campus, external degrees
Students receive timely information and assistance from Test Center staff regarding the university's testing requirements through:
- Notification of testing dates
- Interpretation of university testing policies
- Arrangement for special-needs testing
- Verification of student EPT, ELM, MPT, and GWT scores
- Referral to resources for test preparation
The Test Center will be closed on Tuesday, January 27 from 8am to noon. We apologize for the inconvenience.