About the Endowment
The Mitchell C. Hill Memorial Endowment will support higher education initiatives and the Mitchell C. Hill Center for Advanced Business Information Technology. The endowment has a primary goal of raising $2.5 million to honor Mitch’s global impact integrating technology solutions into the modern business world.
The Mitchell C. Hill Memorial Endowment will:
- Provide access for students to market relevant teaching in applied business information technology
- Create and support the creation of a polytechnic style curriculum
- Support research and outreach activities that promote and honor the living memory of Mitch Hill
- Provide targeted support for industry partnerships and conference presentations
- Promote involvement of women and underrepresented minorities in business information technology careers
Mitchell C. Hill Memorial Endowment Values:
- Focus on the student and their learning experience
- Hands-on education
- Applied technology within a business context, "Get Things Done"
- Market ready, move with the pace of technology change and innovation
- Providing an environment where passionate students can realize their potential
- Provide access to women and minorities