Dean of Students
This slideshow contains 6 slides that will change every 8 seconds. The first button is to play and pause the slideshow, followed by buttons to go to the previous slide, next slide, or choose individual slides.
Students walking across campus on the first day of school
- Enhance the quality of campus life by promoting active student engagement.
- Provide culturally specific student services that value and celebrate the diversity of a multicultural student population.
- Foster and inspire leadership development.
- Provide information and resources to achieve a community of respect, civility and integrity through a fair and just student disciplinary process.
- Provide leadership and support to special initiatives and campus wide programs.
- University Housing Services - To work cooperatively with residents in a learning-centered environment to foster a safe and welcoming community; provide opportunities for growth, leadership and academic achievement; and promote respect for all lifestyles and cultures.
- Associated Students, Incorporated (ASI) - This is to ensure that programs and services are connected with those in other programming areas, as well as serving as the primary advisor to ASI Student Government.