Commencement 2018 62nd Annual Ceremonies
This slideshow contains 7 slides that will change every 6 seconds. The first button is to play and pause the slideshow, followed by buttons to go to the previous slide, next slide, or choose individual slides.
Friday, June 8, 2018
- 4:00 pm – Collins College of Hospitality Management
- 8:00 pm – Don B. Huntley College of Agriculture
Saturday, June 9, 2018
- 9:00 am – College of Business Administration
- 3:00 pm – College of Science
- 8:00 pm – College of Education and Integrative Studies
Sunday, June 10, 2018
- 9:00 am – College of Engineering
- 3:00 pm – College of Letters, Arts and Social Sciences
- 8:00 pm - College of Environmental Design
*Students must check-in one hour before ceremony at corner of University Drive and Mansion Lane.
All ceremonies are held at the University Quad. All Bags are Subject to Search.
Parking Permits Not Required
Parking for guests with disabilities is located in Lot "M" and Camphor Lane. Please display your Disabled Parking Placard.
Limousine parking must be arranged in advance. A parking officer will provide parking instructions. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1, 2018 to request limousine parking.
Admission Tickets Not Required
Admission tickets are not required. First come first serve for guest seating. Please advise your guests to arrive at least one hour prior to the ceremony. Allow additional time for larger ceremonies (Business, CLASS, Engineering, and Science).
Commencement e-mail: email@example.com