Cap and Gown / Accessories
At Grad Fair - "one stop shop for all your commencement needs"
- When is Grad Fair?
- April 18th & 19th, 2017, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (Inside the bookstore atrium, building 66)
- How to Obtain your Cap and Gown
- Complete your information form with name, height, email, and major
- Pay at the main registers
- Pick up today at the atrium window (or any time after the Fair at the Cap & Gown sales counter by showing your receipt)
Caps and gowns will be available through June 8th at the main register counter at the Bronco Bookstore:
- Bachelor's Complete = $64.95
- Master's Complete = $84.95
- Master's Hood Only = $25.95
- Extra Tassel = $8.95
- Cal Poly Pomona Class Sash = $34.95
- Individual items available at Grad Fair
“Complete” includes cap, gown, tassel and sash. Master’s also includes the hood.
Prices above do not include applicable taxes.
Bookstore Schedule :
- Monday thru Thursday 8:00 am to 6:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
It is highly recommended to purchase your cap and gown in advance for proper fitting. Limited quantities and sizes of caps and gowns are available at the Campus Center Marketplace on June 9 through 11, beginning two hours prior to each ceremony.
These caps and gowns are the ONLY outer attire allowed for graduates. It is not an all-weather garment. The attire is all black, plan accordingly for cool clothing underneath gown.
Graduation Announcements, Rings, and Tags
Celebrate your achievement with a custom announcement, graduation ring or collegiate tag offered by Jostens.
Professional photographers will take three photos of each graduate. Two are posed photos just prior to ascending the stage, while the third is as the graduate shakes hands with platform party. The photographer is positioned just off-stage for the perfect shot of your graduate's proud moment. Proofs will be e-mailed to each graduate shortly after the ceremony to be considered for purchase. You do not need to sign up for this service in advance; every candidate and graduate will have their photograph taken on stage. There is no obligation to make a purchase.
Please visit the GradImages website at www.gradimages.com for more information.