Welcome to the Registrar's Office
The Registrar's Office provides an important link between academic policies of Cal Poly Pomona and our academic departments and students. It is the responsibility of the Registrar's Office to safeguard the security and integrity of information, while working toward providing fast and friendly service.
For the protection of student's right to privacy, the Registrar's Office ensures the University's compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
The Biennial Report (PDF)provides more information on Cal Poly Pomona's FERPA Practices and Procedures.
Quick Tips & Important Information
- January 24, Last Day to Withdraw Without Petition
- January 25, First Day to Withdraw By Petition
- January 27, Deadline to Apply for Winter 2017 Graduation
- April 4, "Ready, Set, Graduate!" Workshop
- April 6, "Read, Set, Graduate!" Workshop
Announcements & Resources
- Please Click Here For A Checklist That Will Help You Through The Graduation Process
- For Information About "Class Standing" Please Click Here
- Need To Complete A Form?
- Please Click Here For Information About "Schedule Builder"
- OnBase Guide (Change of Major Form)
- OnBase Guide (Change of Major Form Retrieval)
- Online Transcript Ordering
Requests for official transcripts can be submitted online.
To serve students and the campus community by providing quality service that facilitates enrollment, retention and degree completion, while maintaining accurate academic records for the University.
The Registrar’s Office will be a respected partner in the University’s mission to prepare students for learning, service and leadership. With the highest level of integrity, the department will create a friendly and welcoming environment in which to serve all campus constituents. Adhering to the University’s polytechnic philosophy of learn by doing, the Office will explore use of best practices and advanced technologies to provide the most efficient and effective delivery of enrollment, record and matriculation services.