Safety and Emergency Information
Campus Safety News:
Safety is a top priority at Cal Poly Pomona. The university is proactive in ensuring its community enjoys a safe environment conducive to studying and working.
This website brings together resources on campus related to emergency response and public safety. Do your part to help keep our community safe by learning about the university’s emergency procedures, emergency communication and safety resources. Explore the links to learn more.
The 2015 winter season has a higher probability of increased rainfall along the coast of California due to strong El Niño conditions. Find out how you can be prepared for severe weather conditions by visiting the El Niño resouces page.
- Dial 911 on a campus phone
- Dial (909) 869-3070 from a mobile device
- Blue Light Emergency Phones on campus connect with University Police
- (909) 869-3070
- (909) 869-3220
- After hours: (909) 869-3220, then press option 2
- (909) 869-4000
- After hours nurse hotline: (855) 868-4945
- (866) 869-7659 or (866) 869-POLY
- (909) 869-6981
- (909) 869-4697
- (909) 869-3030