Pride Center

Resources for Transgender Students

On-Campus Housing Options

Hormone Therapy

Gender Inclusive Restrooms

  • Across from the Pride Center is an All-Gender Multi-Stall Restroom in Building 26 (Old Stables)
  • Please see the full list of restrooms HERE 

Lived Name

  • If you are looking to update your gender and name on the official records system so that they appear on your transcript, payroll records, and financial aid documents, you're going to need to submit a Change of Information form to the registrar's office. Here is a link to that form.
  • For most official registrar changes, you will need proof of legal identity change such as a government-issued identification card, marriage license, divorce decree, or other court document.

  • However, there are quite a few places where you don't need official documents of a legal name change. Here is the link to access this. 
  • Students lived name may be used for class rosters, appear on BroncoDirect, online Directory Information, Canvas, student identification card, and name on the student’s email. It may also be disclosed as directory information unless the student declines to permit such disclosure.
  • For more information, please reach out to the Pride Center Coordinator at

SafeZone Placards

  • Certified Staff and Faculty that have completed the  Safe Zone Ally Training (LGBTQIA+ Education) on campus have a placard in their office.