Student Success Center
This slideshow contains 6 slides that will change every 8 seconds. The first button is to play and pause the slideshow, followed by buttons to go to the previous slide, next slide, or choose individual slides.
Building 164, Room 1060
The Student Success Center provides CBA students academic support without needing an appointment.
Academic Advising at The College of Business Administration
The College of Business Administration Student Success Center is committed to fostering a dynamic, innovative, and intellectual partnership between Advisor and Student to collaboratively develop and refine students' academic and professional aspirations.
Our Services to Student Success:
- All CBA Class Level Advising
- Assist and Process Student Petitions and other forms
- At-Risk, Probationary and Disqualification Advising
- Four and Two Year Pledge Advising
- Graduation Advising
- Personal one-on-one advisement sessions
- Prospective Student Advising
- Semester Conversion Advising
- Transfer Student Advising
- Refer Students to University Resources
Monday - Friday
- 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We do not schedule appointments. We take students on a first-come, first served basis.
Please email Dario Rios at firstname.lastname@example.org for an online appointment.