Appointments & Drop-in Hours
DROP-IN ADVISING [click to expand]
For quick questions, visit us during our drop-in hours. Important things to understand before coming to campus:
- You must bring a valid photo ID and your updated Advising Worksheet.
- Times are subject to change. Always check this page before coming to campus.
- If you have an advising hold, need to make academic plan, or would like to verify graduation, schedule a regular appointment (see section below).
- Sign-in on clipboard outside the Advising Center (first come, first serve).
- Drop-in sessions are approximately 10-minutes, so come prepared with a list of questions.
- Additional drop-in hours are available in the Peer Advising office.
- Find upcoming Advising Workshops & Events here!
|(check back frequently for updates)|
ADVISING BY APPOINTMENT [click to expand]
- Appointments are only scheduled one week in advance. The calendar for the following week will become available on Friday afternoons.
- If there are no open appointments, you will not be able to select a time.
- Do not select "Any Advisor", this may result in an appointment with another College who cannot help you with your questions.
- Three consecutive NO SHOWs will block you from scheduling appointments and you'll need to visit an advisor during drop-in hours.
**Be sure to select "CEIS Advising Center" and NOT another College**
Advising LocationsCollege of Education and Integrative Studies Advising Center
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
Bldg 94, Rooms 287, 289, and 291