For quick questions, visit us during our drop-in hours. Important things to understand before coming to campus:
- Additional drop-in hours are available in the Peer Advising office.
| Feb. 23rd (Fri)
||9am - 12pm|
- You must bring a valid photo ID and your updated Advising Worksheet.
- Times are subject to change. Always check this page before coming to campus for hours.
- If you have an advising hold, need to make academic plan, or would like to verify graduation, contact the department office to schedule a regular appointment (see section below).
- Sign-in on clipboard outside the Advising Center (first come, first serve).
- Drop-in sessions are approximately 10-minutes, so come prepared with a list of questions.
Also, find upcoming Advising Workshops & Events here!
ADVISING BY APPOINTMENT:
NEW! If you're a current CPP student, you can schedule an appointment using our online scheduler called GradesFirst. Click below to find the instructions and a link to access GradesFirst.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Appointments are only scheduled one week in advance. The calendar for the following week will become available on Friday afternoons. If there are no open appointments, you will not be able to select a time.
**Be sure to select "CEIS Advising Center" and NOT another College**