Skip To Main Content

Submitting your Claim

When you return from your business trip, you will need to fill out the Travel Expense Claim within 60 days of your return.

Travel Expense Claim Forms:

Submit your travel claim to Accounts Payable in the following order: 

  • Authorization to Travel for international travel only (F-2963)
  • Travel Expense Claim (STD 262)
  • Supporting documents (lodging receipt, transportation receipts, boarding pass or baggage claim, business expense receipts). Please submit original, itemized receipts, not a credit card receipt. Receipts should be marked "paid" or show a "zero" balance.

All forms are located in the Forms tab within the Travel Website.