Procurement and Support Services
Procurement and Support Services is authorized by the CSU Board of Trustees to oversee the purchasing of all goods and services required by the university. All purchasing activities are centralized under the immediate supervision of the Director of Procurement and will be conducted in compliance with the State of California statutory codes, regulations, and in accordance with the interpretations of law as specified by Chancellor’s Office legal counsel.
New Login Process!
You will now access Campus Marketplace through our campus portal using your regular UserName and password.
- Click the following link: https://eprocurement.esmsolutions.com:443/Shibboleth.sso/Login?id=https%3a%2f%2fidp.cpp.edu%2fidp%2fshibboleth
- Select California State Polytechnic University, Pomona on the InCommon page. Click Next.
- Login to our campus Portal using your regular campus UserName and Password.
- You will land on the Campus Marketplace page.
To find out more, plese visit our Campus Markeplace webpage.
The Chancellor’s Office is pleased to announce our new office products contract with Staples Advantage! Shortly, all of the CSU campuses will be moving from Office Max to Staples Advantage. This competitively bid contract offers desk-top delivery; 12,575 core discounted items; and an additional 8.9% savings over our existing contract.
2015 Award Winner
Cal Poly Pomona’s Procurement team has earned the 20th annual Achievement in Excellence in Procurement Award for 2015. This is the ninth AEP award received at CPP which is sponsored by the National Procurement Institute. It is an award that recognizes organizational excellence in procurement for both public and non-profit organizations.
Congratulations again, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, on your 2015 AEP Award!
Delegation of Signature Authority
The Delegation of Signature Authority (PDF) has been revised with updated approvals for Travel and Procurement purchases.
An updated vendor brochure entitled "Doing Business with California State Polytechnic University, Pomona"(PDF) is now available"
Our Mission Statement
Procurement and Support Services is dedicated to providing excellent customer service with a focus on communication, solutions and service. We procure supplies and equipment and provide a variety of support programs, while meeting campus community objectives.
Our Vision Statement
Procurement and Support Services will be the professional organization that exceeds customer expectations. We will insist on timely, efficient and value-added accomplishment of our mission and we will serve as a cooperative team-based model for exceptional customer satisfaction. We will always educate our colleagues and perform in an enthusiastic, professional and ethical manner.
Code of Ethics
As public employees and purchasing professionals, we commit ourselves to provide leadership and dedicated service to our customers, apply our best, unbiased judgment and maintain the highest ethical and moral standards in the conduct of CSU business. We guide our activity through the application and adherence to the following commonly shared values and ethical standards in our daily interaction with suppliers and University customers:
- Conduct business in good faith; demanding honest, legal, and ethical practices from all participants in the purchasing process.
- Foster an open environment by being fair and reasonable in all dealings.
- At no time and under no circumstances accept directly or indirectly gifts, gratuities
- or other things of value which might influence, or appear to influence, purchasing decisions.
- Promote positive supplier/contractor relationships by according vendor representatives courteous, fair and ethical treatment.
- Make reasonable efforts to negotiate equitable and mutually agreeable settlements of controversies with supplier(s).
- Avoid involvement in any transactions/activities that could be considered to be a conflict between personal interests and the interests of the CSU.
- Know and obey the letter and spirit of laws governing the purchasing functions and remain alert to the legal ramifications of purchasing decisions.