Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Mandatory Auxiliary Fees
Tuition and Mandatory Auxiliary Fees are calculated each term based on your student classification (Undergraduate, Teacher Credential, Graduate, or Education Doctoral student) and the number of units in which you enroll.
For fee payment purposes, you will pay part-time fees if you are enrolled in 0-6 units and you will pay full fees if you are registered for 6.1 or more units.
To determine your fees, select the term for which you are paying fees:
Non-Resident Tuition Fees
Are in addition to the tuition and mandatory fees and are charged to students whose primary residence is another state or country. Non-resident fees are calculated at $264 per unit for Quarter and $396 per unit for the upcoming Semester.
Professional Program Fee
Is calculated at $180 per unit for Quarter and $270 per unit for the upcoming Semester, is in addition to the tuition and mandatory fees for the Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science (MS) in Accountancy and Master of Science (MS) in Business Administration.
Late Registration Fee
Late registration period refers to the Add/ Drop Period. Adding class(es) during this time will incur a $25 late registration fee. During the add/drop period, you may log on to BroncoDirect to register for classes. To sign in, you need your BroncoName and BroncoPassword. Check with the Help Desk at (909) 869-6776, if you have forgotten your BroncoName and BroncoPassword.
- Your tuition fees must be paid in full in order for you to be eligible to register for the next semester.
- Please log on to BroncoDirect and check your student account after the add/drop period has ended to verify your charges.
- If you are receiving financial aid and it is not enough to cover your balance, you are still responsible for paying the difference. You are encouraged to pay your balance in full in order to be able to register for the next semester.
- If you intend to withdraw, please contact the Registrar’s Office for the proper procedure. You should also contact the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarship and/or Student Accounting and Cashiering Services so we may update your records.
- As a reminder, if you withdraw from your class(es) after the first day of the semester you will be responsible for prorated fees owed.
Other Service Fees
Are charged for specific programs and processes.
Additional information is available by clicking on the following links.
|Admission Application Fee||$55 for admission application|
$150 non-refundable fee that is credited to tuition and fees for your first term
|Freshman Orientation Fee||$189 registration fee for mandatory one-night, two-day freshman orientation|
|Transfer Orientation Fee||$85 registration for one or two-day mandatory orientation|
|Graduation Writing Test||$30 test registration fee|
|Graduation Application||$59 to be paid after submitting your graduation application online|
|$450 housing initial payment once you have completed your online Student Housing License Agreement|
|Parking fees and Citation||$77 per Summer 2018 ; $231 for Fall 2018; $31 per Summer 2018 for motorcycles; $92 per Fall 2018|
|Transcript Fees||$6 per copy of official academic transcript|
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after fees are initially charged or initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees. All listed fees, other than mandatory systemwide fees, are subject to change without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular term has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by the Board of Trustees, the Chancellor, or the Presidents, as appropriate. Changes in mandatory systemwide fees will be made in accordance with the requirements of the Working Families Student Fee Transparency and Accountability Act (Sections 66028 - 66028.6 of the Education Code).