Access University is available to CPP staff, faculty and students. It is dedicated to understanding and creating accessible technology.
Comprehensive Course Library
- Course topics span disability awareness & etiquette, quick tips for alternative text, creating accessible PDF documents, WCAG standards, ARIA for developers, and more.
- COVID-related courses for creating inclusive online services
- Live webinars led by accessibility experts
- New content is added regularly
Sign in at https://cpp.levelaccess.net/index.php
- Login with Bronco credentials
- Select a role
- Click on the “University” link on the left navigation pane
- Choose a course category
- Review course listings
- Select a course (Course formats vary - text, example and/or video)
For questions about Access University or the campus Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI), contact Carol Gonzales (carolhg).