Dr. Zhongming Ma
Dr. Ma received his Bachelor's degree from Tsinghua University, M.S. in Management Information Systems from the University of Arizona, and Ph.D. (concentration on information systems) from the University of Utah. He has taught classes in Java Programming, Web programming, Mobile Development, Systems Analysis & Design, and Databases. He has published in journals, such as ACM Transactions on Information Systems and Decision Support Systems. His main research interest is web mining for knowledge discovery.
- CIS 304 Intermediate Java Programming for Business
- CIS 424 Advanced Java Programming
- CIS 499 Mobile Programming for Business
- Ma, Z., Liu, X., and Hossain, T. Effect of Sponsored Search on Consumer Trust and Choice, International Journal of Electronic Business Management, 11(4), pp. 227-237, 2013.
- Ma, Z., Sheng, O. R. L., Pant, G., and Iriberri, A. Can Visible Cues in Search Results Indicate Vendors' Reliability? Decision Support Systems, 52(3), pp. 768-775, 2012.
- Ma, Z., Pant, G., and Sheng, O. R. L. Mining Competitor Relationships from Online News: A Network-based Approach, Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 10, pp. 418-427, 2011.