2014-2015 Collins Ambassadors
General InformationThe Collins Ambassador Program is designed to provide students in the Collins College a unique leadership opportunity. Ambassadors are involved with outreach, recruitment, and public relations activities for the College. Those students selected to serve will gain valuable experience working with a team of students, interacting with the public, and developing leadership and career skills.
- Represent the College at outreach, recruitment, and public relations activities, both on and off campus
- Provide information to prospective students, parents, teachers, and counselors, regarding student life at Collins College including co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, scholarship opportunities, study abroad programs, and career options in hospitality
- Conduct presentations, workshops, information booths, and campus tours
- Support and attend major college events and host any industry guests in attendance
- Provide Collins College walking tours to prospective students and guests
Become a Collins Ambassador
Download the 2015-2016 Collins Ambassador application and submit the completed form to Carolina Sanchez, Student Services Coordinator by email, in person, or through campus mail.
Student Services Coordinator
Phone: (909) 869-4191