Skip To Content

Filming & Photography

The University Events Office, License of Facilities Coordinator is the first point of contact for any individual or organization wishing to use Cal Poly Pomona campus facilities. The coordinator will assist and verify the best suited location on campus to meet the needs and requirements for your shoot and will be able to give you a tour of the campus facilities available. Use of campus facilities will require a license agreement and liability insurance to meet the university requirements.

This office coordinates all requests for commercial and non-commercial filming and photography on the Cal Poly Pomona campus.

The coordinator will prepare an estimate of the charges based on the information you provide.

You will need to complete the application below and return to the License of Facilities Office. An estimate will be prepared based on the information you provide.


Browse our photo gallery and view various locations/facilities on campus available for filming and photography.


Photo Gallery

CLA Building & Voorhis Park

Virtual Tour

Two women crossing the Japanese Garden bridge

Browse our virtual tours of 81 different locations on campus.

View Tours »


Bob Hutchinson

License of Facilities Coordinator

(909) 869-3387