This slideshow contains 4 slides that will change every 8 seconds. The first button is to play and pause the slideshow, followed by buttons to go to the previous slide, next slide, or choose individual slides.
Important Information: COVID-19 (coronavirus) and ARCHES
In line with University guidance, the ARCHES is taking the following precautions to protect our community while continuing our daily activities in ways that are appropriate under the circumstances.
- Beginning Tuesday 3/17, 2020 our office will be closed until further notice, but all staff are working remotely and we encourage the use of email: firstname.lastname@example.org. ARCHES staff will be closely monitoring email to respond as quickly as possible.
- ARCHES ADVISING APPOINTMENTS: Students are still encouraged to continue meeting with their ARCHES Advisor. Appointments can be held over the using zoom, continue to schedule through CPP Connect.
- All ARCHES tutoring and peer mentoring appointments will be held via Zoom.
- WORKSHOPS/EVENTS: All in-person events are cancelled. We are exploring online resources that are informative and fun.
- ARCHES Graduate Luncheon: This event has been postponed until further notice.
For University updates regarding COVID-19, click here.
Our Mission: ARCHES is committed to enriching our student experiences by providing academic and personal support to help facilitate graduation.
A.R.C.H.E.S. (Achievement, Retention, and Commitment to Higher Education Success) TRiO Support services project is funded by a grant from a U.S. Department of Education TRiO Programs. ARCHES provides academic and personal support services to students to help facilitate graduation.
To read more about the services that ARCHES provides, please go to the student services page.
ARCHES, a program under Disability Resource Center (DRC), was established in 1997 to provide academic support services for Cal Poly Pomona’s students with Disabilities. ARCHES currently serves 150 students each year and accepts applications from new participants throughout the academic year. Students in the program receive in-depth, comprehensive support services from time of acceptance through graduation.
Recruitment for the 2019-2020 academic year is closed. The application process for 2020-2021 will reopen in late August pending renewal of our SSS-TRiO grant.