For quick questions, visit us during our drop-in hours. Important things to understand before coming to campus:
- Additional drop-in hours are available in the Peer Advising office.
| Jan. 2nd (Tue)
||10am - 1pm, and 2pm - 4pm|
| Jan. 3rd (Wed)
||9am - 12pm, and 3pm - 4pm|
| Jan. 4th (Thr)
||10am - 1pm, and 3pm 4pm|
|Jan. 5th (Fri)||3pm - 4pm|
|Jan. 8th (Mon)||9am - 11am|
- You must bring a valid photo ID and your updated Advising Worksheet.
- Times are subject to change. Always check this page before coming to campus for hours.
- If you have an advising hold, need to make academic plan, or would like to verify graduation, contact the department office to schedule a regular appointment (see section below).
- Sign-in on clipboard outside 94-291 (first come, first serve).
- Drop-in sessions are approximately 10-minutes, so come prepared with a list of questions.
ADVISING BY APPOINTMENT:
Contact your Department front office to schedule an advising appointment:
|Early Childhood Studies||Ethnic & Women’s Studies||Liberal Studies|
Ph: (909) 869-3153
Bldg 6, Room 105
Ph: (909) 869-3593
Bldg 94, Room 363
Ph: (909) 869-3567
Bldg 94, Room 203
***Have the following information ready***
- Bronco ID
- Phone Number
- Days/times of availability
- Brief reason for your appointment
- Class standing: Freshmen (0-44 units), Sophomore (45-89 units), Junior (90-134 units), or Senior (135 units completed or more)
You will be given the first open appointment during the time you provide as available.
College of Education and Integrative Studies Advising Center
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
Bldg 94, Room 287, 289, and 291
Jasmine Tejeda - Student Success Ambassador