Our Mission: ARCHES is committed to enriching our student experiences by providing academic and personal support to help facilitate graduation.
ARCHES (Achievement, Retention, and Commitment to Higher Education Success) TRiO Support services project is funded by a grant from a U.S. Department of Education TRiO Programs. ARCHES provides academic and personal support services to students to help facilitate graduation. To read more about the services that ARCHES provides, please go to the student services page.
ARCHES currently has 25 spaces open for new students. Priority is given to incoming freshman and transfer students who are low-income.
To participate with ARCHES, students must meet eligibility criteria established by the U.S. Department of Education. Eligible students must be:
- Enrolled or accepted at Cal Poly Pomona
- Registered with the Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- A U.S. citizen, national, or permanent resident (students with F-1 Visas are not eligible)
- One-third of applicants must be low-income;
- Have a documented permanent disability (i.e. Learning, Psychological, Physical, etc.).
Step 1: You APPLY! Applications are available online, at DRC (Bldg. 9-103), or ARCHES (Bldg. 1-214).
Step 2: ARCHES schedules an intake interview to determine your desire to commit to the program!
Step 3: Once you have agreed to commit to ARCHES, you will schedule orientation with ARCHES staff.
Be sure to check out the ARCHES Calendar of Events for all your ARCHES & CPP important dates.
Check out the newest ARCHES Newsletter.