AMM-251, Apparel Merchandise Buying
AMM251A- Excel for Apparel Merchandise Buying
AMM-296- Apparel Retail Management
AMM-350, Retail Buying-II
AMM-453, Sourcing and Supply Chain Management
AMM-443A, Apparel Market Research and Reporting
AMM-463/463A, Apparel Research Project
AMM-496, Advanced Topics in Apparels
AMM-454A and AMM-497A: ApparelScapes Simulation Activity
PhD., Retailing, Michigan State University
MS, Retailing, Michigan State University
Masters in Fashion Management, NIFT-Bangalore,
- Erkan Ozkaya, Chitra Dabas, Kalin Kolev, Tomas Hult, Steven Dahlquist and Sonia Manjeshwar (2013), “An Assessment of Hierarchical Linear Modeling in International Business‚ Management‚ and Marketing”, International Business Review, 22(4), 663-677
- Chitra Srivastava Dabas, Brenda Sternquist and Humaira Mahi, (2012). “Organized Retailing in India: Upstream Channel Structure and Management”, Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 27(3), pp. 176-195
- Yun, Zee-Sun, Dawn Thorndike Pysarchik and Chitra Srivastava Dabas, (2012), “The Determinants of Retail Loyalty of Indian Consumer”, Journal of Food Products and Marketing, 18(4), pp. 268-286.
- Dabas, Chitra Srivastava and Brenda Sternquist (2011) Corporate Brand Positioning and Entry Mode Choices of International Retailers, International Retailing Theory and Research, B. Sternquist (ED) Haslett, MI: BSC Publisher, 131-166.
- Dabas, Chitra Srivastava and Angella Kim. (2016, April). Model of Wearable Technology Adoption: Examining the Influence of Technology, Individual, Social, and Product-related Predictors. Presented at American Collegiate Retailing Association Conference, Secaucus, NY.
- Dabas, Chitra Srivastava. (2015, May). Performance Outcome of CSR Behavior: Moderating Role of Motivation to engage. Presented at Academy of Marketing Science Conference, Denver, CO.
- Ozkaya, Erkan and Chitra Srivastava Dabas. (2012, May). An Assessment of Hierarchical Linear Modeling in International Business. Presented at Academy of Marketing Science Conference, New Orleans, LA.
- Dabas, Chitra Srivastava and Brenda Sternquist. (2012, May). Retail Employee Perception of Corporate Social Responsibility: How much is too much?. Presented at Joint conference by the American Marketing Association Retailing & Pricing SIG and the American Collegiate Retailing Association, Seattle, WA.