Campus Safety & Emergency
The university is proactive in making sure students are safe on campus and are aware of all of the resources available to keep them safe. The university also has well-defined emergency procedures and a communications system for quickly distributing information on emergencies and disasters.
Campus Safety & Emergency Information
What you do in the first 30 minutes after an emergency will have the greatest impact on the outcome. Empower yourself by learning about emergency procedures and services.
In an emergency, Cal Poly Pomona will provide crucial information as quickly as the situation allows. Read more about how information is distributed.
Safety and Security Resources
Numerous programs and services contribute to a safe campus. Learn more in the links provided.
We all contribute to a safe campus. Find other ways to get involved in community service at Cal Poly Pomona.
- Dial 911 on a campus phone
- Dial (909) 869-3070 from a mobile device
- Blue Light Emergency Phones on campus connect with University Police
- (909) 869-3070
- (909) 869-3220
- After hours: (909) 869-3220, then press option 2
- (909) 869-4000
- After hours nurse hotline: (855) 272-1723
- (866) 869-7659 or (866) 869-POLY
- (909) 869-6981
- (909) 869-4697
- (909) 869-3030