Academic Affairs

State & Foundation Forms

Below are links to state and foundation forms that you might find helpful.

Authorization to Travel on State Business (1A) (PDF)

Moving and Relocation Forms

Blanket Travel Request (.xlsx)

Hotel/Motel Transient Occupancy Tax Waiver (Std.236) (PDF)

Direct Pay Form- Rev. 03/20 (PDF)

Signature Authorization Form for Multiple Chartfield Strings- Rev. 06/12 (PDF)

Signature Authorization Form for Single Chartfield String- Rev. 08/11 (PDF)

CSURMA High Hazard List 2023-2024 (PDF)

Procurement Forms

 Please Note: 
Requisitions, direct pays, state p-card transactions, and Staples orders $4,999.00 or less, require only the approval of the authorized signer for the funding source. 
State transactions of $5,000.00 or more, require division-level approval. Please send complete purchase packages to