We are now accepting applications for Summer 2021.
The site will be hosted virtually online due to COVID-19, as we did in Summer 2020.
Dates: June 1st – Aug 6th 2021 (tentative)
The application window has closed.
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate institution and graduate after Sept. 2021.
- Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering or other related majors.
- 3.0 or Higher GPA.
- Online Application Form
- Personal Statement. Please describe your interests in the REU program, and your relevant academic achievements, and your career plan or interests in the long run.
- Unofficial Transcript
- A resume which is no more than 2 pages.
- Two Recommendation Letters from faculty members in your major, minor or course of study.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the online application form.
- Send a single file document to Dr. Tingting Chen via email email@example.com, which includes the following:
- Personal Statement
- Unofficial transcript
- A two-page resume
- Request your referees to send recommendation letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or additional information, please contact
Director of Big Data Security and Privacy REU Site