We are now accepting applications for Summer 2020.
The site will be hosted in California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, California.
Dates: May 26th – July 31st 2020 (tentative)
Application Deadline: Feb. 3rd 2020
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate institution and graduate after Sept. 2020.
- Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering or other related majors.
- 3.0 or Higher GPA.
- Online Application Form
- Personal Statement. Please describe your interests in the REU program, and your relevant academic achievements, and your career plan or interests in the long run.
- Unofficial Transcript
- A resume which is no more than 2 pages.
- Two Recommendation Letters from faculty members in your major, minor or course of study.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the online application form.
- Send a single file document to Dr. Tingting Chen via email firstname.lastname@example.org, which includes the following:
- Personal Statement
- Unofficial transcript
- A two-page resume
- Request your referees to send recommendation letters to email@example.com.
For questions or additional information, please contact
Director of Big Data Security and Privacy REU Site