Graduate Business Programs

MSIS Documents

 Program brochure

 Fall 2021 admission (English)

 Fall 2021 admission (Chinese)


Graduate Students fill out a form through PolyDoc to request a change of status, a modification to program of study (contract), transfer coursework for degree credit, or waive residency requirement. Petition types are as follows:
Modification to a program of study: to request course substitutions on your graduate contract.
Transfer of Coursework for Degree Credit: To transfer coursework from another accredited institution or transfer in courses students petitioned for graduate credit as an undergraduate, or courses through Extended University after having completed the bachelor’s degree. 

 Student User Guide for Gradute Academic Petition

 More forms at University Graduate Studies

 Student contracts

 contract for students admitted in fall 2019

 contract for students admitted in fall 2020