student standing outside horse pen
Cal Poly English Language Institute

Important Information

Important Forms

For all requests please download, fill out all information and return paper to the front office.

If your I-20 will expire soon and you want to continue studying at CPELI.

I-20 Extension

If you have studied for 4 terms and would like to take a break for 1 term (can be in the U.S. or outside the U.S.).

Vacation Request

If you have been accepted into another institution in the U.S. and need to transfer before you begin classes at the new institution.

Transfer Out

If you have lost your I-20 and need to re-print a new one.

I-20 Replacement Request

If you need to submit documents with your request:

Please upload your additional documents here. 

Please be advised that these requests may take up to a week to create. After submitting your request to the front office, you will be contacted if more information is needed or once the request has been completed.

Language Proficiency Test Links

Testing is a vital part of English education and University entrance. Explore the resources below to improve your chances at going to an American University and documenting your progress.


Student Handbook

Moving to the U.S. to learn a new language can be challenging. In our student handbook, we share everything you need to know: preparing for classes, international student visa information, adjusting to life in America, places around Pomona to shop, eat, and play, and more.

Download Student Handbook