Environmental Health and Safety

Regulatory Permits and Licenses

EH&S maintains several permits and licenses for the University. For security purposes some records are only available by request in EH&S.


Food Permits

Food Permits are required to serve food on the University campus. For more information regarding Food Permit Requirements and do's and don'ts, please visit our food permit page.  Food Permits


  • Radiation Machine License (available upon request)

  • Radioactive Materials License (available upon request)

  • Swimming Pool Permits (available upon request)