Student Accounting & Cashiering Services
Sign Up For Direct Deposit at Bronco Direct
Automated Deposits Are Convenient
When receiving funds by direct deposit, the funds are added to your account without any action required on your part. Whether you’re out in class or too busy to make it to the bank, your account will be credited.
Digital Payments Are More Secure
The funds seamlessly move from one checking account to another. When it comes to getting the money from one bank account into another, direct deposits are among the most secure ways to complete the transaction.
Direct Deposits Quickly Complete Transactions
Those getting paid via direct deposit often receive their payment before those getting paid via paper check. The direct deposit may arrive in one payee's account before another payee receives a paper check in the mail. Even if they do arrive at the same time, the paper check payee will have to take the extra step of depositing the check and waiting for those funds to clear.
It is easy to sign up
You need to log in to Bronco Direct at https://my.cpp.edu and sign up. You can find step by step instruction at https://www.cpp.edu/student-accounting/forms/ACH%20Direct%20Deposit%20Instructions.pdf
What do you need?
- Bank account number and
- Routing number
Information security is a top priority for Cal Poly Pomona.
Cal Poly Pomona has adopted a new procedure to help keep your campus direct deposit account secure.
Cal Poly Pomona will freeze your campus direct deposit account in the event of any change to your bank account or routing number. The freeze is for two business days in order to give you time to contact us and report any unauthorized changes.
What do you need to do in the event of an unauthorized change?
- If you did not authorize this change, please contact Student Accounting & Cashiering Services at (909)869-2010 or the campus Chief Information Security Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you made this change, then no further action is needed. The distribution freeze will be removed two business days from the date of the change.
- Check your contact information
- Address (home and mailing address)
- Direct deposit bank and routing number
- Email Address (campus, home, and business)
- Phone Number
- Opt-in to text alerts if they are available
- Create a strong and unique password
- Strong passwords are ten or more characters long and include a combination of numbers, symbols, and upper and lowercase letters
- Protect your devices
- Keep your phone, tablet, and computer up to date with the latest browser, operating system, and antivirus software
- Keep your account information secure
- Go paperless
- Never write your password on your device
- Do not share your password with anyone
- Don’t use the same password on more than one account, system or web site.